Angie Newby CCIM, CRS
I've lived in Homer since 1982, longer than any other place my husband and family have lived before (I tell you it's the energy!) I have been a REALTOR® since May 1, 1983 and I am proud to be the only Realtor on the Kenai Peninsula who holds two national REALTOR® designations, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). I am also very proud that I was honored by my professional peers as the State of Alaska Certified Residential Specialist of the Year in 2012.
I have a B.S. from Pepperdine University and since moving to Homer I have, or am still serving on the Board of Directors of:
• Alaska Association of REALTORS®
• Kachemak Board of REALTORS®
• Alaska State Chamber of Commerce
• Homer Chamber of Commerce
• Kachemak Heritage Land Trust
• Homer Council on the Arts
• Bunnell Street Gallery, Inc.
• Kachemak Bay Branch, University of Alaska
• South Peninsula Hospital Foundation
In other words - I know this town and I have a very vested interest in preserving our unique quality of life in Homer and in Alaska. And I want you to know and appreciate it as well!